Once again The Big Lemon will be running a bus to the Lewes Bonfire. The bonfire is one of the biggest in the country, there are six societies putting on five separate parades and firework displays on the 5th. This can mean 3,000 people taking part in the celebrations. Driving is not an option as the roads in Lewes will be closed and there is no parking nearby, and the queues for the trains are massive.
Here you can reserve a set on a dedicated bus that will take you to the heart of the action and give you a guaranteed seat on the way home too!
Departure Dates & Times
- 5 November 2013, 1700 at Old Steine Stop D (next to RBS)
- 5 November 2013, 1830 at Old Steine Stop D (next to RBS)
- Old Steine @ 1700 & 1830
- Elm Grove @ 1710 & 1840
- Lewes Road Garage @ 1715 & 1845
- Sussex University @ 1725 & 1855
Return Date & Time
Return Pick up Point
- Phoenix Causeway Bus Stop by Cuilfail Tunnel
Please book via the link here http://thebiglemon.myshopify.com/products/lewesbonfire