The Big Lemon has been doing a lot of R&D over the last few years in the following areas:
- Electric Bus procurement
- Electric Bus operation
- Solar Installation on commercial premises
- EV Charging infrastructure
- Transitioning from a diesel to electric fleet
- Crowdfunding and community investment
- Strategies and methods for achieving passenger growth
- Integrating multi-modal sustainable transport options
- The potential for strategic transport hubs to facilitate modal shift
Research & Development credits
A lot of this work has been made possible by R&D credits, which have been available in the UK since 2001. We are grateful to our friends at Innov8 R&D who have made the process of claiming R&D tax credits really easy.
The government is incentivising companies who qualify for Research and Development credits with either a cash injection and/or credits off an upcoming tax bill.
If you’d like to see if your business can benefit from R&D tax credits get in touch with James on 01903 944543 or firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him you got his details from The Big Lemon 🙂