Route 57 serves Brighton Station and the city centre, Kemptown, County Hospital, Brighton Marina, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, and Saltdean.
The Sunday service operates Sundays and Bank Holidays between Brighton Station, Kemptown, County Hospital, Brighton Marina, Ovingdean, Rottingdean and Saltdean.
We’re delighted to confirm that following a period of reduced services brought in during the Coronavirus pandemic our 57 Service is now back to its normal timetable.
Click on the markers on the map to see next departures, live bus locations and timetables for every stop.
(Please note you will be redirected to the Bustimes.org website)
All our public bus services in Brighton & Hove have the same fares as Brighton & Hove Buses and Compass Bus, and CitySaver tickets bought on The Big Lemon are valid on all Brighton & Hove Buses and Compass Bus services in Brighton & Hove. We also accept CitySaver tickets issued by other bus companies, as well as:
- Bus ID, Key Cards and Mobile Tickets issued by Brighton & Hove Buses
- Scratchcards issued by Brighton & Hove Buses
- Concessionary Bus Passes issued by any local authority in England
- Plus Bus tickets for Brighton Area Plusbus
- Discovery Tickets issued by any participating bus operator
- Southern & Thameslink SAVER (this can also be bought on our buses)
- Carer’s Cards issued by Brighton & Hove City Council
- Staff passes issued by any bus operator in the UK