The Big Lemon operates Service 52 on a contract with Brighton & Hove City Council. The service operates Mondays – Saturdays (except Bank Holidays).
Service 52 runs all the way between Woodingdean and Patcham via Ovingdean, Brighton Marina, County Hospital, Kemptown, Old Steine, Brighton Station (morning & evening peak services only), London Road, Fiveways, Hollingbury and Patcham.
There is currently a reduced service operating due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please click on the timetable below:
We anticipate the current timetable will be in place until the end of 2020 when we will post an update. We hope to be able to return to our usual timetable (click here to view) but that depends on circumstances at the time.
For Sunday services between Ovingdean and Brighton Station please see the 57 timetable.
All our public bus services in Brighton & Hove have the same fares as Brighton & Hove Buses and Compass Bus, and CitySaver tickets bought on The Big Lemon are valid on all Brighton & Hove Buses and Compass Bus services in Brighton & Hove. We also accept CitySaver tickets issued by other bus companies, as well as:
- Bus ID, Key Cards and Mobile Tickets issued by Brighton & Hove Buses
- Scratchcards issued by Brighton & Hove Buses
- Concessionary Bus Passes issued by any local authority in England
- Plus Bus tickets for Brighton Area Plusbus
- Discovery Tickets issued by any participating bus operator
- Southern & Thameslink SAVER (this can also be bought on our buses)
- Carer’s Cards issued by Brighton & Hove City Council
- Staff passes issued by any bus operator in the UK